The unexpected events of this last year have necessitated some significant changes to our business model here, At the White House, in Skagway, Alaska.
- Most notably, we are now accepting reservations for May-September 2021! To confirm a reservation, we request one night’s room and tax, for each room booked, as a deposit. Deposits are refundable, less a 5% handling fee, as long as we receive at least 7 days advance notice of changes of cancellations. We request 14 days advance notice of changes or cancellations for a reservation of 3 or more nights. Reservations made within 7 days of arrival are Non-refundable. These stipulations may differ for bookings of more than six room nights. We will be very specific in the details of your confirmation. Please ask if you have questions. BOOK ON LINE
- As a result of the Covid-19 outbreak, we require that all guests (even if fully vaccinated) wear cloth face coverings/masks and respect a minimum of 6′ social distancing from others at all times when outside of the guest room.
- We are no longer operating as a B&B and are endeavoring to update all our advertising to reflect that change. Sadly, this means that we are no longer serving breakfast. However, we are more than happy to point you in the right direction for some delicious breakfast options in town!
- Please know that prior to arrival, each room will have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, however, further housekeeping will only be done upon check-out. Fresh linens, extra coffee/tea supplies and garbage service are available upon request. As of right now our common areas are closed.
- It is our policy that at least one person in each room must be at least 18 years old. This is a nonsmoking facility. We have no provisions for pets.
For the duration, we will abide by all Travel Restrictions and Health Mandates issued by the State of Alaska. You can see those here for the state: https://covid19.alaska.gov/health-mandates/ COVID 19 information for the Municipality of Skagway can be found here: https://www.skagway.org/administration/page/coronavirus-covid-19-information-page
John & Jan Tronrud and Dustin & Chelsey Stone